- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
- Product Management
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Remote-First, which means that team members can work from anywhere in the U.S. so long as they can work during Vouch core collaboration hours (9 am-3 pm PT Mon-Fri).
As a Product Manager in this role, you will own the products, features, and integrations that help drive topline growth. In this role, you will work very closely with our marketing team, business development teams, and external partners to push forward growth experiments, funnel optimization, and initiatives on both our platform and our partners’ platforms that help drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Own and deliver complex products that increase customer satisfaction and help us scale growth & retention
- Combine user research, experimentation, and analysis to identify opportunities to improve key funnels & metrics and develop unique product experiences
- Lead a cross-functional team across sales, marketing, insurance, engineering, design, and analytics to create goals and prioritized roadmaps
- Monitor and measure launched products and use learnings to drive the product roadmap
- 4+ years experience with 1-2 years of Product Management experience, ideally in growth.
- Deep empathy for customers and an understanding that happy customers are key to growth
- Motivated by driving growth and metrics
- Strong track record of shipping products
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills (SQL preferred) with experience analyzing user behavior and measuring impact of experiments on business outcomes
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.