- Date Posted
- Dec. 15, 2021
Insurance... sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it’s failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We’re doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch has a 3-HQ model: Office-Based, Office-Linked, and Remote-First. This role is Office Based, which means that team members are expected to live near one of our main offices (SF or Chicago) and be in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays with 1 day of flexibility. However, due to Covid, we are promoting flexibility with this structure and currently encourage folks to stay home if they feel more comfortable.
As a member of the success team, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers have a great experience after purchasing coverage with Vouch. This position will be responsible for guiding existing customers through any insurance questions they may have, day-to-day servicing of accounts, renewal business, supporting client needs when changing coverage, and ensuring a great experience for all Vouch customers.
We pride ourselves on making things fast, easy, and tailored for our customers. Some of our best customer feedback is about our amazing customer experience and service. You’ll be responsible for helping us scale that reputation.
- Establish trusted relationships with our customers
- Deliver consistent and timely follow-up in response to client requests and issues
- Engage in retention efforts and proactively account round assigned renewal portfolio
- Manage growing accounts, including selling products and advising on risk solutions
- Ensure clients are comfortable with and able to utilize the tools/services available through Vouch platform
- Drive additional value by identifying follow-up opportunities for Vouch
- Analyze existing insurance packages and evaluate risk
- Preparation and presentation of submissions to insurance companies, coordinating with Brokers and placement specialists as needed
- Coordinate billing based on client/carrier instructions and assist in collections as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years of Account Management experience (Preferably within the Commercial Insurance space or other highly regulated industries)
- Strong preference of prior working experience in the following commercial lines:
- Business Owners Package (BOP) or GL
- Worker’s Compensation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Dependable, positive, and detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and maintain composure in complex situations
- Strong Sales, Communication, and Marketing skills are critical; must be able to demonstrate success with managing tight time frames and high volumes of work
Nice to have:
- Active/Current Property and Casualty License
- Exposure to and passion for early-stage startups and/or high growth environments
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.