- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life. Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account.
- Onboard employees and contractors into our people systems and programs
- Process changes in our HRIS and payroll systems
- Assist with compliance activities, including conducting audits and supporting training
- Support benefits administration and open enrollment, including conducting surveys of market benefits and suggesting updates to ensure our employee benefits are competitive
- Support leaves of absence administration
- Partner with our immigration team to ensure compliance with all relevant employment requirements for our non-US citizens
- Manage offboarding of routine employee exits including providing relevant materials to departing employees such as COBRA administration and stock option exercise
- Help to triage and respond to employee inquiries on people-related matters
- Manage our employee perks programs, including but not limited to managing external vendors and ensuring compliance with our Transportation Demand Management program
- Support People Ops members in any other administrative or operational needs required by large-scale programmatic initiatives including 90-day check-ins, performance, and compensation review processes, and diversity and inclusion programs.
- You enjoy designing and administering programs and looking for ways to increase efficiency and automate administrative work
- You are recognized regularly for your attention to detail and consider anything less than 100% accurate to be unacceptable
- You enjoy thinking quantitatively and working with our systems to maintain accurate sources of truth for all people data
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not afraid to collaborate with others to ensure prioritization of work is understood and well communicated
- You prefer to have a lot of different things going on at one time, and context-switching doesn’t slow you down
- You are intellectually curious and interested in building broad People Operations expertise
- You are a strong communicator and enjoy writing in a way that people can easily understand what is required of them
- BA/BS with an emphasis on quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience auditing and implementing new HR Systems
- Experience with Google sheets/Excel
- Familiarity with Google Suite, including calendaring
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Warm and welcoming demeanor
- Can-do attitude and creative problem solver
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Experience in high growth technology company a plus
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.