- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
Wealthfront is an investing and banking company on a mission to build a financial system that favors people over institutions. We help you grow your long-term wealth through automated investing and savings products, and give you a complete picture of your financial life. Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund, and invest the rest in a personalized Wealthfront Investing account.
Are you passionate about helping people secure their ambitions? Do you want to help reimagine an entire industry so it always puts the customer first? If so, keep reading.
- Full-cycle recruiting for technical and non-technical roles, which includes: sourcing, screening resumes, performing interviews, closing offers, and advising hiring managers.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies through networking, internet research, LinkedIn, GitHub, Open Source project lists and more
- Cultivate relationships with internal hiring managers and other stakeholders from across the company, acting as a strategic partner in the hiring and closing process
- Track goals and metrics and leverage data to inform decisions
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Help innovate our talent brand, partnering with key stakeholders to align and optimize messaging and strategy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers on hiring initiatives and achieving clearly defined goals
- Familiarity working with a variety of hiring teams (e.g., Software Engineering, Product, Design, G&A, University)
- Passion for finding diverse talent and championing inclusion throughout the hiring process and within the company
- A strong work ethic, and who thrives in an ever changing startup environment
- Commitment to knowledge sharing and thought leadership for sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Well-honed time management and experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- 1-4 years experience in a multifaceted recruiting role
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.