- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Financial Services
Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. Over the past eight years, Wealthfront has rolled out software-automated features and banking services that make up our next generation financial application. We are focused on building our vision of Self-Driving Money™, where your money is on autopilot, always optimized and automated for your best financial outcome. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $20 billion in assets. Are you passionate about helping people secure their ambitions? Do you want to help reimagine an entire industry so it always puts the customer first? If so, keep reading.
As a Senior Technical Sourcer, you are skilled at finding talented people who are passionate about what they do and why they are doing it. You form unique candidate experiences that aim to inform and delight. You enjoy building strong candidate relationships on transparency, endurance, and a team-first mentality. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires a focus not only on increasing volume but also on maintaining quality of candidates and candidate experience.
- Proactively build and manage a pipeline of engineering candidates through sourcing, phone screens, and recruing partnerships.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to meet hiring goals by generating a pipeline of high quality passive candidates.
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies through networking, research, and internet searches (Linkedin, Indeed, Glassdoor, Angelist, etc.).
- Track, analyze, and communicate sourcing metrics with internal stakeholders.
- Help innovate our talent brand, partnering with key stakeholders to align and optimize messaging and strategy.
- 4+ years of experience in technical sourcing and/or recruiting in an agency or in-house setting.
- Experience sourcing and/or recruiting for Backend, Frontend, IOS, and Android is a plus.
- Experience with identifying and building pipelines of qualified candidates for technical positions.
- Experience with basic Boolean searches, internet searches, networking, and other sourcing methods.
- Experience managing candidates through multiple stages of a recruiting pipeline.
- Expertise with web applications such as Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.) and with Applicant Tracking Systems (Lever, Greenhouse, Jobvite, etc.).
- Ability to work well with metrics and to analyze data regarding sourcing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.