- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
As a member of our IT team you will:
- Craft a delightful first-day experience for new employee onboarding.
- Enable cross-functional collaboration by maintaining our telepresence/conferencing equipment.
- Automate management of corporate devices using Jamf in compliance with our security policy.
- Triage and remediate hardware and software problems on Apple laptops.
- Manage corporate software licenses and vendor relationships.
- Identify and measure key IT/Helpdesk performance metrics and define service-level objectives (SLOs).
- Scale our organization’s ability to support staff across multiple locations.
- Help improve the user experience for the remote workforce
This role could be a fit if you have:
- Three or more years of experience in an IT/Helpdesk role.
- A focus on delivering a delightful customer service experience to all of your peers, from executives to individual contributors.
- Demonstrated experience managing and securing modern corporate devices, especially Apple laptops.
- Experience evaluating and supporting corporate A/V equipment.
- Excellent cross-functional communications skills and a desire to both learn from and educate your peers.
- Hands-on experience independently planning and executing projects with an attention to detail
- An ability to lift boxes up to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.