- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Product Engineering
Wealthfront is looking for a Senior Product Manager who will build and execute a growth roadmap to drive visitors to Wealthfront, improve sign-up conversion, and increase share of wallet among existing clients. You will work with a cross-functional team including engineering, design, data science and marketing to rapidly define and execute optimization tests and new products to drive growth. You will drive strong decision-making through quantitative results and A/B testing. You will also balance fast experimentation with larger bets, working across all of Wealthfront’s products.
In the past the team shipped features and experiments like Drops, new referral programs, promotional interest rates and merchandising optimizations. In the coming year, the team is experimenting with new business models for the company and focusing on new client acquisition.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience in a consumer software company
- Passion for building delightful product experiences
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an action-oriented mindset
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach
- Adept at driving alignment around trade-off decisions based on product and company priorities
- Strong analytical skills, A/B testing experience, and competence in SQL
- Champion the product vision, continually refine it based on customer insights
- Define the product priorities and short, medium, and long-term roadmaps
- Deliver roadmap through sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of the team’s work
- Work cross-functionally to take new products to market to maximize their success
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.