- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Product Management
- Financial Services
The traditional financial industry was not built to put the interests of clients first. At Wealthfront, we’re committed to building products and services that are designed to earn you more and make it easy to bank, invest, and plan for your future. And we don’t want to stop there – our vision is to optimize your money across spending, savings, and investments, putting it all to work effortlessly. Deposit your paycheck with Wealthfront and, with the click of a button, you can have us automate the rest. Our software can top off your emergency fund, pay all your bills, and even invest the rest to help meet your goals. We call this future Self-Driving Money™.
We’re looking for a passionate product marketer to change the conversation around finance and help more people discover a better financial life through our products and services. This person will dive deep into consumer insights, help drive product strategy, lead go-to-market efforts and advise on new growth vehicles.
This is an ideal opportunity for a senior product marketer looking to make a big impact, get their hands dirty and help build a team from the ground up. Additionally, this person will be a key leader on the marketing team, helping shape the strategy and vision.
- Lead go-to-market planning and launches for new and existing products that drive full funnel measurable results, rooted in data and insights
- Partner with consumer research, product, design and data science teams to define target audiences and uncover new opportunities
- Develop positioning, audience and channel strategies for new and existing products that drive measurable growth
- Act as a key business leader and partner to product and management teams in defining roadmaps, market sizes and consumer needs
- Drive and maintain competitive reporting to keep internal stakeholders informed on key trends and shifts in our industry
- Be a key liaison with external agencies and creative teams in bringing marketing briefs and strategies to life, ensuring consistent messaging across channel
- Be a voracious consumer of culture and help highlight trends that can inform our creative strategy
- Lead business performance recaps and findings with executive leadership team
- Partner closely with cross-functional leaders across performance marketing, product, design, engineering and data science
- 6+ years in consumer product marketing, with technology and/or startup experience
- Passionate storyteller with strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience taking new consumer products to market and crafting compelling messaging and/or briefs
- Strategic thinker who equally values creativity and marketing effectiveness
- Passion for solving hairy problems and driven by an audacious mission
- Thrives as a self-starter in faced paced environments
- Personal finance knowledge/experience is a big bonus, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.