- Date Posted
- May. 26, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
The traditional financial industry was not built to put the interests of clients first. At Wealthfront, we’re committed to building products and services that are designed to earn our clients more and make it easy to bank, invest, and plan for the future. And we don’t want to stop there – our vision is to optimize our clients’ money across spending, savings, and investments, putting it all to work effortlessly. Deposit a paycheck with Wealthfront and, with the click of a button, our clients can have us automate the rest. Our software can top off emergency funds, pay all of our clients’ bills, and even invest the rest to help meet their goals. We call this future Self-Driving Money™.
Being a Client Services Representative at Wealthfront offers unique opportunities when compared to other roles that require a Series 7. The one that stands out most is that you would work for a company that actually intends to act in our clients’ best financial interest and treating clients like we’d like to be treated. We always try to remove the traditional financial jargon and communicate with our clients in a clear and honest manner. By working at Wealthfront, you get to work at a company that doesn’t require you to justify the unjustifiable, like high fees and actions that may not be in your best interest, because, at Wealthfront, we put our clients’ interests first.
- Provide exceptional customer service through email and phone communication
- Help our clients use our product better through online tools and resources
- Work with our operations teams to resolve client issues
- Be the voice of the customer by noticing and highlighting action items needed to improve the customer experience and delight our clients
- An interest in retail banking, wealth management, asset management, and/or fintech
- Passion for delighting clients and providing the best service possible
- Strong communication skills; able to explain complicated concepts to clients as well as team members
- Interest in partnering with multiple stakeholders, including other teams
- Comfortable with being independent and learning new concepts quickly
- Positive attitude
- Excited about our mission statement
- Series 7 and 66 preferred (or must be obtained within 3 months of joining)
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service on a mission to build a financial system that favors people, not institutions. We help you grow your wealth through automated investing and savings tools and give you a complete picture of your financial life with an intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront Cash Account, and let us take care of the rest — pay their bills, top off their emergency fund or 401(k), and invest the rest in their Wealthfront Investing accounts based on their goals. Join us and help turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.