- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform that transforms multi-day travel companies’ traditional finances, communication, and marketing from a lot of manual paperwork to digital excellence fit for today’s modern travel industry.. We are a silicon valley VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated team.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don’t meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
You will be helping a lot of SME businesses, so a friendly approach, a passion for Fintech, a love of travel and most importantly an eagerness to pick up the phone and speak with new people is what you will need to be a success in this role.
Your main role is to demo, call and close small-to-medium sized, multi-day tour operators. You will look after the whole sales cycle. At the moment, we have many potential clients for you to contact so you will spend less time researching and prospecting and most of your time on demos and follow-ups.
- Fluent in English (please mention in your resume if you are fluent in any other language)
- Confidence to pick up the phone and make outbound, cold calls
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to help SME business company owners expand their operations.
We will be really excited if you also have:
- Some experience in inside sales via emails and calls
- Prior experience in B2B technology sales, especially sales to small companies
- Prior experience or existing network in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM or other CRM platforms
- Attractive compensation - Unlimited Comission
- Remote first option - Work from home, or where ever suits you as long as you can manage the hours / timezone
- Great team retreats (usually close to a beach)
- Unlimited holidays!
- 1099 agreement (negotiable)