- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online fintech payment platform that transforms multi-day travel companies’ traditional finances, communication, and marketing from a lot of manual paperwork to digital excellence fit for today’s modern travel industry.. We are a silicon valley VC-backed company, bringing together a diverse and highly motivated team.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don’t meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
This position presents the opportunity to work in a business-critical role in a rapidly growing company. You will also uphold our four core values:
- Be the solution - take ownership, drive collaboration
- Be resourceful - strive for new wins every day
- Be honest - default to transparency
- Be respectful - treat others like you want to be treated
As a Sales Manager, you will report in to our US Sales Director and be responsible for building, driving, and managing your Sales Team to deliver upon their agreed targets.
- Ensure you provide your team with the tools to be successful in their own roles. As Sales Manager you are responsible for their success.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including the execution of individual and team sales plans to achieve targets
- Managing and ensuring adherence to the Sales methodology
- Leveraging alternate channels to build sales volume
- Ensuring high level of customer renewal rates and satisfaction;
- Maintaining the core values listed above in everything that we do.
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, product, engineering and marketing regarding market knowledge and anlysis.
- Assist with virtual presentations of our products to clients all over the world;
- Represent WeTravel at major national and potentially international events.
- 5+ years of experience in a consultative sales approach position within the SMB/SME market.
- Experience in leading operational or sales teams with an emphasis on coaching and development
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, the ability to establish rapport and credibility (virtually) and clearly articulate a value proposition
- Exceptional presentation skills; the ability to effectively and energetically present to customers, peers, and leadership
- Ability to optimize the sales tactics as necessary to accelerate growth
- Track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- SAAS, Fintech or Travel experience would be desirable
Nice to have
- Proven track record leading a remote team
- Track record developing teams within a start-up
- Demonstrable success in selling hospitality / Travel management software and/or other SaaS or Cloud solutions
- English, Portuguese and Spanish languages
- Attractive compensation - Unlimited Comission
- Share options for this position apply
- Remote first option - Work from home, or where ever suits you as long as you can manage the hours / timezone
- Great team retreats (usually close to a beach)
- Unlimited holidays!
- 1099 agreement (negotiable)