- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Business Intelligence
You’ll drive our analytical efforts, help us understand customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll partner with product managers, engineers, designers and marketers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
The Spend Squad focuses on giving our customers reliable, convenient and eventually free ways to spend like a local anywhere in the world.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our unit economics and ensure we are on track to reach mission zero (zero fees)
- Understand our growth levers and identify opportunities that will help us grow fast and sustainably – especially how Wise’s different products interact with each other and how that affects the growth.
- Collaborate with our marketing and product teams to run experiments and campaigns that help us understand better how to sustainably grow
- Analyse our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at Wise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience
- Partner with other product teams in the tribe and elsewhere to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise the flows and contribute to future roadmap
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 3+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced SQL skills and are comfortable with Python
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
- Experience building out unit economics models
- Experience with forecast models
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.