- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
Wise is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. And it’s not just our business that’s growing fast, our people and teams are growing too!
We’re looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Early Careers recruitment team based in London, to support us while we grow and scale our intern, graduate and apprenticeship programs globally across Wise.
Your mission will be to partner with the recruiters in the Early Careers team (currently based across London, Tallinn & Budapest), to provide excellent administrative and event coordination support to assist us in every aspect of our early careers candidate attraction, recruitment and onboarding.
Our candidates are at the heart of our hiring process, so your objective will be to coordinate various aspects of the campus recruitment cycle, ensuring a focus on exceptional candidate experience at all times. This may involve supporting them through the recruitment process or meeting them face to face on university campus.
A successful Recruitment Coordinator is an organised, self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver with a strong desire to contribute.
Here’s where you’ll have impact & how you’ll be contributing to our Early Careers Recruitment Team:
- Coordinating events both externally at universities and internally for our student Wise Talks series. This has been mostly virtual since Covid but may become more in person again in future
- Posting roles to our careers site, university portals and external job boards
- Coordinating our Wise ambassador program with our intern alumni on campus
- Scheduling interviews, managing our AI scheduling tool, and communicating with candidates, interviewers and recruiters if things need to be shuffled around
- Setting up each hiring process in our ATS
- Setting up hired candidates and completing other administrative tasks on our HRIS and ATS systems (Greenhouse and WorkDay)
- Coordinating administrative aspects of our intern, apprenticeship & graduate programs
- Managing the Early Careers recruitment inbox
- Keeping an eye on our hiring processes and ensuring these are as fast and smooth as possible, for both the candidates and our teams
- Actively participate and support the global Recruitment Team and your fellow Recruitment Coordinators
- Support other Recruitment and People Team initiatives where required
- You’re experienced. You’ve worked previously in recruitment or human resources before (ideally in an early careers team but that’s not essential)
- You’re tech savvy, with some understanding of how HRIS and ATS systems work
- You can master new systems quickly – previous experience as a Recruitment Coordinator would be excellent, but not required
- You have exceptional verbal & written English skills – candidate communications are a big part of this role (any additional languages are always welcome!)
- You’re organised. You’re methodical in your approach and prioritisation, with a solution-oriented mindset and a strong ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won’t stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to deliver your best work however you see fit to manage your tasks and meet your obligations
- You’re cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You can handle repetition. Some of the key aspects of this role are repetitive administrative processes which require immaculate attention to detail
- You’re a team-player. You’re straight up and honest, seriously. You’re able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You’re growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you learn and grow. You crave information and love learning new things. When you disagree, you challenge ideas, not people
- Finally, you’re located and legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’re not just a number here… you’re often the first point of contact for our candidates and as a helping hand for our hiring teams. We’re all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn’t just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We’re a data-driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but this is a collaborative effort and you’ll be supported as a whole person every step of the way. We’re not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We’re 3000+ Wisers strong, with over 90 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams, while leaving ego at the door!
- Grow – This is an admin heavy role, with lots of repetitive tasks… but if you’re excited about working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and disruptive environment that will get you out of your comfort zone, you’ll have plenty of room to learn and work on all sorts of hiring and People Team initiatives – whatever the mission, we get it done!
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.