- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
Thank you for your interest in Wise, due to the Christmas holidays we’ll look at coming back to you with an update on your application the week commencing January 4th. Happy Holidays!
The Product Sourcer will be owning candidate pipelines for Product Manager roles of various complexity across EMEA. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional sourcing via various channels and delivering a flawless candidate experience.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, finding and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key. As a Sourcer you are vital to the overall success of the organization. You will have an incredible grasp on how to build a strategic partnership with the recruiters and hiring managers to ensure we are hiring the best candidates.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Help us scale our Product teams by identifying and engaging into our hiring process top talent from across the globe
- Build-up world class, scalable sourcing practices by setting-up new processes, implementing new tools, and coaching recruiters and hiring teams on sourcing
- Build efficient and effective sourcing strategies by using Boolean string, X-rays and other unconventional sourcing techniques
- Keep our internal sourcing trackers in order and organised
- Help up to achieve our diversity initiatives by delivering on diversity sourcing objectives
- Build our market intelligence by running benchmarking, market mapping initiatives and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Manage our existing sourcing tools and implementing new ones (if needed),
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives (e.g. social media recruitment campaigns, events, content creation, etc), by working closely together with our recruiters, and Employer Branding teams
- Partner with recruiters, hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Operations), to support various initiatives (e.g. referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc)
A bit about you:
- You have a proven work experience of successfully sourcing for product/ technical / design roles ideally at a product first company – preferably in a high growth environment
- You have international sourcing/recruitment experience across EMEA
- Your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn search and filters, encompassing at an advanced level various techniques and platforms. For us it’s important that you find joy in sourcing and in finding creative ways to reach out to potential talent
- You have an extensive talent network, and an in depth understanding of various talent pools across multiple geographies
- You are a confident communicator, you can pitch to candidates, and influence recruiters and people on various levels within the organization
- You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in your head by actually using them as learning opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Here is some insight about life at Wise and how we act.
- You can find out more about our story here.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.