- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for hiring the best talent for our People teams in our European offices. You’ll have full ownership of hiring, helping the People team to scale to enable Wise to achieve our mission – money without borders. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional talent while keeping candidate and hiring manager experience front and centre of what you do. The role will be based in either London or Budapest.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, finding and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key. As a Senior Recruiter you are vital to the overall success of Wise. The right person will have an excellent knowledge of recruitment and understand how to partner effectively.
- You’ll help us scale our People team over the next few years so we can help more customers save money using Wise
- Build scalable recruitment processes, alongside the hiring teams with candidate and stakeholder experience at the heart of data driven decisions
- You’ll build, develop and own relationships with with hiring teams, proactively guiding them through processes and talent planning
- Give our candidates an awesome experience, even if they weren’t successful (you never know, the perfect role might come up later), and build a strong talent network locally and internationally
- You’ll continuously advocate our inclusive hiring practices and help drive our diversity sourcing initiatives by setting-up data informed diversity hiring targets
- Act as a mentor to others in the team, always seeking growth and sharing what you learn
- Build strong relationships with sourcers and collaborate to attract the best People talent for the regions
- Use data to figure out the blockers to hiring, communicate how these can be achieved and continually optimise the process to make sure it is globally scalable
- You’ll partner with hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Advisors and Reward), to support various initiatives (e.g. referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc)
A bit about you:
- You have a proven track record of hiring exceptional talent while delivering an elevated experience to candidates and hiring teams
- You are an adaptable self-starter – someone who can use their own initiative to keep things running at pace and won’t wait for answers
- You are confident with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports and building dashboards
- You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
- You are a creative problem solver. A tricky role won’t get you down. It’s a challenge that just spurs you on to find a new approach and try something new. You’re curious and get a real kick out of learning different skills
- You are a confident communicator and influencer, comfortable talking to people of any level, whether it’s in person, on the phone or in writing. You understand how best to adapt your approach to your audience
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Initiative. You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Please Note: We can’t offer visa sponsorship for this position, you must have the right to work in the UK or Hungary.
- Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.