- Date Posted
- Dec. 30, 2021
As a Sourcer you will be owning candidate pipelines for commercial roles (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Banking, People) of various complexity across EMEA. You’ll be a key member of the recruitment team with a focus on delivering exceptional sourcing methods and candidate experience. The role will be based in either London, Tallinn or Budapest.
Culture is everything to us at Wise and identifying, finding and selecting the best talent to support our highly collaborative and non-hierarchical culture is key. As a Sourcer you are vital to the overall success of the organisation. You will have an incredible grasp on how to build a strategic partnership with the recruiters and hiring managers to ensure we are hiring the best candidates.
You’ll help us scale our teams by identifying and engaging top talent into our hiring process from across the globe
- You’ll build-up world class, scalable sourcing practices by setting-up new processes, implementing new tools, and coaching recruiters and hiring teams on sourcing
- You’ll build efficient and effective sourcing strategies by using Boolean string, X-rays and other unconventional sourcing techniques
- You’ll keep our internal sourcing trackers in order and organised
- You’ll help us to achieve our diversity initiatives by delivering on diversity sourcing objectives
- You’ll build our market intelligence by running benchmarking, market mapping initiatives and knowledge sharing initiatives
- You’ll support in managing our existing sourcing tools and implementing new ones (if needed)
- You’ll contribute to employer branding initiatives (e.g. social media recruitment campaigns, events, content creation, etc), by working closely together with our recruiters, and Employer Branding teams
- You’ll partner with recruiters, hiring teams and other People teams (e.g. People Operations), to support various initiatives (e.g. referral programs, talent mapping, salary benchmarking, etc)
- You have a genuine interest in recruitment and a passion for sourcing
- You have a proven track record of successfully sourcing for roles across commercial teams (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Banking, People) – preferably in a high growth environment
- Your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn search and filters, encompassing at an advanced level various techniques and platforms. For us it’s important that you find joy in sourcing and in finding creative ways to reach out to potential talent
- You have an extensive talent network, and an in depth understanding of various talent pools across multiple geos
- You’re a confident communicator, you can pitch to candidates, and influence recruiters and people on various levels within the organisation
- You are good with tooling and make data driven decisions by running reports, building dashboards, implementing new systems
- You are resilient and curious by nature – you like flipping ambiguity, failures and set-backs in their head by actually using them as learning opportunities
- Data Driven. You’re able to use data to build narratives and influence change. You can make evidence-based decisions and you’re able to use data to measure impact
- Flexible & adaptable. You’re able to switch effectively between tasks and deal with constantly-changing workload and priorities.
- Initiative. You’re able to identify and seize opportunities. You can work with limited guidance to solve problems.
- Big Thinker. You understand the impact of your work on the success of the company. You’re able to create well thought-through action plans built around the big picture. You consider others and you’re aware of the impact your work has on other teams. You’re always thinking and planning for scalable and sustainable solutions
- Please Note: We can’t offer visa sponsorship for this position, you must have the right to work in the UK, Estonia or Hungary.
- Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
- Here is some insight about life at Wise and how we act.
- You can find out more about our story here.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.