- Date Posted
- Aug. 22, 2021
The Wise Platform Sales team is seeking a highly collaborative Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our team! Are you a self-starter, who’s able to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in an autonomous and fast moving environment?
If this sounds like you, and you’re adaptable and eager s to learn and grow then we’d love to hear from you!
Growing the Wise Platform business is a strategic priority for the next stage of the company’s rapidly developing proposition. You’ll work directly with the sales leadership and analytics team, with sole responsibility for building and managing solutions in and around Salesforce. You’re excited to learn new things and potentially looking to grow in the role to a team lead in the future.
A bit about the role:
The role is based in our London office, but you’ll also work closely with the global Business Development team based in our offices across Asia, Europe and the US. You will also work closely with other functions, including Product Management, Analytics, Implementation and Account Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the sales leadership to build a best in class implementation of Salesforce for the B2B team inside Wise. The structure you build and maintain will be the core of the sales operations function across the 3 B2B sales teams, and produce the core metrics that will drive all business decisions.
- You will build customised workflows and solutions in Salesforce.com and associated systems that support business requirements and processes, including dashboards reports and analytics.
- Drive system design and configuration with scalable solutions addressing potential future needs.
- Supporting a diverse sales group with 3 teams in all phases of Salesforce usage: designing, delivering and supporting solutions for them.
- Translating business requirements into logical Salesforce technical designs
- Participation in multiple team workstreams to support the business as it grows rapidly.
- Active participation in architecture and design discussions to promote administration best practices.
A bit about you:
- 3+ years System Administrator experience with Salesforce.com
- Certified as a Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experience developing across multiple Salesforce instances at once
- Advanced Usage of Salesforce Data Management Tools and Microsoft Excel
- Previous start up experience valued
Some extra skills that would be awesome
Experience of analytics work e.g. Tableau / Looker etc welcome
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this position.