- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
We’re looking for a Workforce Management Lead to join our Tallinn office to help our teams deliver a Verification experience that helps customers onboard with less time, scales globally with our growth and helps us decrease our costs towards zero.
We’re looking for a new Workforce Management Lead to join our Verification team in our Budapest office.
The newest team in KYC (Know Your Customer) is looking for a lead to help build the team, set the goals and agenda and change the way we’re able to service our customers. As a founding member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to design how the team works & what the team works on pretty much from scratch.
You can expect working with a number of stakeholders from operational teams, product teams to analysts. You’ll directly impact how quickly we’re able to service our customers as well as the workload for our internal teammates by working on the new scheduling tool, setting up expectations for individuals and teams as well as understanding our customers needs
Your mission is to:
- Grow a successful Workforce management team – hire the right people, set the agenda and the goals for that support the vision of the larger KYC team and Wise in general.
- Optimize the KYC teams scheduling by utilizing the unique locations (time zones) and the skillset of the KYC team
- Forecasting incoming work volumes and needed workforce
- Revise and set performance goals for individuals and larger operational teams. Suggest improvements & changes that would move the metrics to move towards the Wise mission
- Evaluating previous performance results and communicate to relevant stakeholders from teammates to leadership
- Be a part of our Verification leadership team, creating a strong operational culture, developing world class WFM team and leading hiring
- Establishing appropriate and transparent systems that enable low maintenance task & shift scheduling as well as result monitoring
- Creating and managing staffs schedules on a monthly but also daily basis
This role will give you an opportunity to:
- Solve a truly global challenge – our rapid growth rate, global customer base and the inherent complexity of moving money makes growing our support model a truly unique challenge right at the heart of our mission
- Build our global WFM team – you’ll truly have the opportunity to choose the people and the tasks of the team that support the mission in the most efficient way
- Be a global WFM leader – as a part of our Verification leadership team you’ll be helping us evolve how we do verification operations, how we develop our people and how we scale globally
A bit about you:
- You’re experienced. You have at least 2-years of experience as a people lead and have an interest in working with numbers
- You’re passionate. About leading people, building teams, and making a difference for people in your work. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy what you do
- You lead people and build teams – You can hire for awesome talent and also get the best out of people reporting to you
- You’re a good communicator. You’ve got excellent verbal and written English skills and you’ve worked internationally, cross-team, or cross-geo before, so you’ll quickly pick up on how best to communicate effectively across different cultures and time zones – You also welcome an open feedback culture, happy both giving and receiving feedback to or from anyone in the organization
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You get it done. You have track record of identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- You understand operations. You have experience of working with operational teams and understand the opportunities but also the limitations
- You’re legally authorised to work full time in Hungary and are already located in Hungary (we can’t sponsor visas for this role)
- NB! This means that you can apply if you hold a relevant permit that allows you to work full-time in Hungary or are an EEA national.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Office: Budapest, Hungary
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- Medical insurance through Medicover
- Compensation for transportation ticket or parking license
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise on top of annual leave
- A fun and friendly environment with social activities, weekly team lunches, and fully-stocked kitchen. We also welcome well-behaved dogs.