- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
Wise is helping to build a new world – a world without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we are the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
As we continue our journey of rapid growth, you’ll be the driving force helping our Global Expansion and Product Teams stay focused on achieving their objectives and making sure their operations run smoothly. You’ll work side-by-side with the Leads to maximise their effectiveness and enable them to do their best work. Using your organisational skills, you’ll remove all administrative pressures from their life, balance their responsibilities, and deal with any issues before they arise. You’ll identify gaps, initiate change and streamline processes.
You’ll be embedded into the Product function and report directly to Sharon Kean, our Global Expansion Sr Product Director. In this role, you’ll get to take on various projects within the Product organisation, work closely with the Global Expansion team and become deeply involved in the business. As their team admin and support, the connections you build and relationships you develop will be the key to the success in this role.
- Provide business and administrative support to the Global Expansion and Product teams
- Coordinate their complex and ever-changing diaries, ensuring all meeting logistics are taken care of. This includes arranging international travel itineraries, bookings and visas if needed. .
- Act as a primary point of contact for all internal and external communications with the Product team.
- Lead internal communications within the Product and Global Expansion org. You’ll draft and send out team communications on behalf of the team leads and their direct team.
- Be part of the Product and Global Expansion teams. You’ll own meeting agendas, take notes & actions when needed, help the team unpick problems, keep them aligned and accountable.
- Lead company-wide initiatives, e.g internal conferences, team offsites, and other events. Organise logistics and help produce content.
A bit about you
- You have 4+ years of experience as a PA/Admin in a high growth company, ideally supporting a global team with multiple demands.
- You’re a self starter and love to work autonomously. You’re able to identify gaps and streamline processes with little or no guidance from others. You use your initiative and excellent judgment to make decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- You’re able to juggle multiple responsibilities with unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- You have excellent communication skills. You match your communication style to the specifics of the situation, and audience.
- You’re a creative problem solver. We’re not a ‘one size fits all’ kind of company and we’re not looking for off the shelf solutions. You think on your feet and find solutions to problems that are anything but clear-cut.
- You act with total discretion and diplomacy and apply sound judgement in responding to circumstances.
- You are proficient in using Google Suite and other collaboration tools, such as Slack. You’re able to conduct basic data analysis using Google spreadsheets.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.