- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Engineering
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- The role of the conversion team is to drive growth of Wise by making our customers’ first experience sending, receiving and spending money as convenient as possible, across web and mobile.
- You and the team are able to iterate on any aspect of our products across platforms without ever compromising on transparency.
- Your role is to find and iterate on opportunities to grow Wise faster, bringing more customers to the revolution. Success is currently measured by tracking the conversion rates of new customers globally across all our products.
- You’ll be working closely with Designers, Researchers, Developers and Analysts and you’ll enable the team to make informed decisions and inspire the highest standards of execution.
- You’ll report to the consumer onboarding & growth product lead, whose role is to help you find your own path to having a big impact on the Wise mission.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Directly contribute to our mission to make money without borders the new normal – you will need to figure out and build solutions so that our customers can move money instantly, conveniently, transparently, and – eventually – for free
- Build world-class products: The role is a unique opportunity to build innovative, state-of-the-art solutions with a global impact.
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Wise but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls
- Grow as a leader – You will build and inspire your own team, but also other teams to contribute to our mission.
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
A bit about you:
- You are able to get the team to dream big, align on a commonly agreed vision and draw a clear path to get there.
- Customer-focus – You’ve worked on a product with thousands or even millions of customers, ran surveys or research and interviewed people who used your product. You’re able to define the customer impact of product investments you make.
- You have a track record of delivering excellent user experience on web, iOS and Android. You have a strong sense of UX and a strict attention to UI details.
- You’re data-driven – You are able to dive into data to identify opportunities and then measure your impact. You prioritise the value you can add to customers, and can get the entire company behind you by telling stories with data.
- You have a good technical understanding – help your team prioritise technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- Communicating clearly and logically – You are able to effectively frame problems to influence across the team. You are comfortable communicating with internal and external partners on challenging issues, whether in written format or at sprint planning with the team
- You’re not afraid of being a true lead, helping your team with hiring, learning skills you don’t know today to unblock things everywhere needed. You don’t stick to a “by the book” product manager role definition. You get it done.
- Some extra skills that would be great: Design skills are a bonus.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.