- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Product Management
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven Paid Display Manager to join our growing team at Wise. The role is a unique opportunity to join a team who have been testing and learning while working closely with ad platforms to help millions discover our app and save money by using Wise on the go! The challenge is big and the learning curve is steep, but you’ll be well supported by a friendly and resilient team.
This position would be based in London or Tallinn (depending on your preference and current location).
So what’s the role?
This is an all-round performance marketing role — you’ll be building, scaling, and executing direct response campaigns, using your data analytics and creative skills to efficiently optimise multiple accounts and drive growth globally.
- Owning regional programmatic display and video campaigns in line with the related growth strategies
- Optimize existing campaigns and launching new ones whenever appropriate
- Evaluating creative performance and working with our Creative team to produce best-in-class display and video ad content to get the Wise story out there
- Evaluating audiences’ performance, continuously looking for new tests involving 1st and 3rd party data.
- You’ll also work towards ensuring all available languages and any new markets are covered in the regions you manage
- Working closely with analysts to spot issues with data as well as opportunities to improve campaign performance
- Working with other Performance Marketing channels to share insights and learnings to help maximise performance of your campaigns and potentially uncover any testing opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial, resilient spirit, hungry to test and learn on the go.
- A team player with strong communication skills to lead and drive to help others become better at what they do
- A strong analytical mindset. This means being comfortable and confident in organising and analysing data to spot problems and draw conclusions
- Capability to make autonomous decisions – You’ll have the autonomy to use what you learn to prioritise, take decisive actions and execute freely with the goal of improving performance in your region
- Deliver clear, concise reporting on performance at campaign, regional and channel levels
- Mid-level experience running app, display and video ads on Google Ads
- Mid-level experience running programmatic mobile, display and/or video ads on a DSP
- Giving and receiving high-fives, virtually and in-person
Additional skills we would value:
- A good understanding of SQL
- Experience with scripts for Google Ads or knowledge of JS or Python
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or a similar data visualisation tool
- Experience running programmatic activity in Asian markets
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
Salary: to be discussed
Stock options in a profitable company, we like to make sure all our Wisers own a part of our success so we have a stock option package for you too.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- Health days and additional sick leave compensation
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise, on top of annual leave
- Work from (almost) anywhere up to 90 days per year
- Please see the full list of our benefits here