- Date Posted
- Jan. 11, 2022
- Product Management
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission in the Organic Growth team is to share Wise with the world, and help future customers discover, understand and trust us.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to product discovery
- You’ll be designing engaging products and pages that people find through search; handy tools like our new business setup service, which serve a valuable purpose, and introduce visitors to Wise and our mission.
- Talking to customers and understanding their needs and views. Diving into data with analysts and PMs
- Framing the right problem to solve, and exploring design solutions
- Working cross-functionally in your team to build, ship and learn
- Collaborating with other designers from across the company, bringing together user research, brand, design system
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team – you’ll be embedded in a team where you’ll collaborate with other smart, passionate people to deliver impact for our customers. This means you can go deep and tackle the real customer problems while working side-by-side with research, copy, engineering, and PMs
- Build understanding and empathy for our diverse, global customers and be a voice for their needs
- Advocate for quality – you’ll create a clear and shared expectation of what ‘good’ looks like, and align quality standards within the team. You’ll help your team work through challenges and prioritise to meet objectives without compromising on quality.
- Ship work you’re proud of – you’ll employ a broad set of design tools to best solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, flexing your methods depending on the scope and phase of the project.
- You’ve got solid experience shipping brilliant digital products that drive growth
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong product thinking, interaction design and visual design skills
- You’re comfortable without a brief – taking complex, fuzzy problems and boiling them down into simple, elegant solutions, using early concepts and prototypes to help build conviction along the way
- You’ve worked with design systems, principles and visual frameworks to produce beautiful and functional design that scales
- You’re routinely looking for ways to improve your work. You seek out feedback, and you know how to act on it.
- It would also be great if you’re familiar with front-end web frameworks, but don’t worry if you’re not yet.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic