- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a Business Customer Support Senior Team Lead to join our growing team in Budapest, Hungary. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission to scale our rapidly growing Customer Support operations to help millions more potential customers save money by using our services.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to build strong teams and processes that put our customers first, while providing continuous feedback from customers to various product teams. You’ll be managing a group of up to 6 Customer Support Team Leads – who would in turn manage up to 12 agents.
- Here’s how you’ll be contributing to the Business Customer Support team
- Develop and build strong teams
- Help your team members find their path at Wise and set them up for success
- Help set and report against monthly and quarterly performance targets, communicate key insights and obstacles to the teams and the broader company
- Work closely with the Business team and Customer Support teams across the world, and Wise product teams to identify ways to improve experience while reducing customer contacts through product changes
- Increase quality, effectiveness and efficiency within Customer Support as well as collaboration and communication between functions and teams
- Help your team focus on why they’re doing what they’re doing, and make sure they can see how their work helps to bring us closer to our mission
- Build the team’s culture by living our values on a daily basis.
- You experienced leading Customer Service, or customer-facing Operations team
- You have a passion for customer experience, technology, leading people and teams
- You have ability to multi-task and take charge in challenging situations as well as ability to manage, delegate and oversee cross-team projects
- You have ability to dive into numbers to provide process improvements, prioritization and forecasting
- You have proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities beyond your main daily duties as well as being a great team-player
- You have great cross team collaboration and communication skills
- PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter in English, and answering the application questions.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.