- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Technical & Customer Support
Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 10 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
- So, we’re building a new one.
And, we’re looking for a passionate Italian and English speaking Customer Service Associate to join our thriving team in Budapest, Hungary to play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
What does it take?
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an evening or weekend shift (we’ll get you a cab home if you finish after 11pm). Based on our customers’ needs, you might be assigned to work in an English speaking team.
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work independently without a script and solve complex problems working with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
Is that you?
- You’re legally authorised to work full time in Hungary (we can’t sponsor visas for this role)
- Your verbal and written English and Italian skills are excellent
- You can multitask and take responsibility in challenging situations
- You’re flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
- You hustle. And hard.
- You’ll ideally have worked in customer service before, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’re willing to work with the right person as long as they’re passionate and always striving to give a great customer experience.
How we work:
We work differently and we’re proud of it. As part of our support team, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience with Wise. You’ll also be the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
There’s no script and no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done. At Wise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
- This is not your average customer service job.
- Interested? Check out this vlog to find out more about life in our Customer Support team.
- NOTE: Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.