- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a Customer Service Agent who has an excellent command of Polish to join our growing team in Tallinn, Estonia. This role is a unique opportunity to have an impact on Wise’s mission in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Our customers can also manage their hard-earned money with the world’s first platform to offer true multi-currency banking. Your mission is to help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat.
The job will be the same regardless of what language you do it in, but since transparency is one of our core values, then we want to be upfront about this.
The role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an evening or weekend shift (we’ll get you a cab home if you finish after 11pm)
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work with less supervision and solve complex problems working with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
- You are located anywhere in the world and open to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia (we offer visa sponsorship)
- Both your verbal and written English and Polish skills are excellent – Phone and email contacts are the main responsibility for this role, so clear communication in both languages is key, and we’ll be evaluating yours all the way from your application through the end of the process
- You’re flexible. Open to working days, evenings, and occasional weekend shifts. While you’ll set your own schedule, the requirements can change based on our customers needs, so we can’t guarantee you your preferred shift and shifts can change over time
- You’re organised. You’re methodical in your approach, with a solution-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won’t stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to meet and exceed your performance metrics and also deliver a great customer experience
- You’re cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You’re a team-player. You’re straight up and honest. You’re able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You’re growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you grow. You crave information and love learning new things. You challenge ideas, not people. You see every challenge as a learning opportunity and you’re adaptable, learning new systems and processes quickly
- You’re quick behind the keyboard, with a typing speed of at least 30 words-per-minute
- You hustle. And hard.
- You’ll ideally have worked in customer service before, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’re willing to work with the right person as long as they’re passionate and always striving to give a great customer experience.
- PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English, and answering the application questions.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Here’s a few articles for you to read to learn more about our culture and product
- “We hire smart people and we trust them”
- What we do
- How we work
- Wise Customer Support team
- Salary range 1350 EUR gross + 7.5% f base salary for language differential
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- 3 health days in addition to vacation days
- Loads of development opportunities
- A fun work environment with social activities and events
- The opportunity to work with super smart, curious people