- Date Posted
- Nov. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Wise is one the fastest growing companies in Europe and we’re on a mission: to make money without borders the new normal. We’ve got 6 million customers across the globe and we’re growing. Fast.
Current banking systems don’t let us send, spend or receive money across borders easily. Or quickly. Or cheaply.
- So, we’re building a new one.
And, we’re looking for a passionate Portuguese, Spanish and English speaking Customer Service Associate to join our thriving team in Tallinn, Estonia to play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience when using Wise.
What does it take?
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an evening or weekend shift (we’ll get you a cab home if you finish after 11pm).
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work independently without a script and solve complex problems working with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at Wise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’ll fuel this revolution as the first point of contact for our customers, but you’ll also have the freedom and support to improve processes and take on additional projects as you grow into the role. We’re all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn’t just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We don’t believe in scripts or dress codes, and if you’re having a “ruff” day, no worries, there’s probably a dog or two in the office to cuddle. We’re not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We’re 2000+ Wisers strong, with 70+ nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but our teams are right on their heels, so we leave ego at the door!
- Inspire Teams – With your ideas, knowledge, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you’ll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whether you’re starting a side project from scratch or working with a product team to offer expert customer insight on a feature – whatever the mission, we get it done!
A Bit About You:
- You have exceptional verbal & written Portuguese, Spanish and English skills – phone, email and chat contacts are the main responsibility for this role, so clear communication in all languages is key, and we’ll be evaluating yours all the way from your application through the end of the process
- You’re flexible. Open to working days, evenings, and occasional weekend shifts. While your scheduling preferences are taken into consideration, the requirements can change based on our customers needs, so we can’t guarantee you your preferred shift and shifts can change over time
- You’re organized. You’re methodical in your approach, with a solution-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask. Your lead will help you develop and remove blockers if they can, but they won’t stand over your shoulder, trusting you with the autonomy to meet and exceed your performance metrics and also deliver a great customer experience
- You’re cool under pressure. You take charge in challenging situations and you keep your composure if things get tense – a fast-paced, ever-changing environment is where you thrive
- You’re a team-player. You’re straight up and honest. You’re able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will. Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You’re growth-oriented. You understand that an open feedback culture is there to help you grow. You crave information and love learning new things. You challenge ideas, not people. You see every challenge as a learning opportunity and you’re adaptable, learning new systems and processes quickly
- You hustle. And hard.
- PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English, and answering the application questions.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.
- Here’s a few articles for you to read to learn more about our culture and product