- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We’re looking for a Large Transfers Support Specialist to join our High Amount Transfers (HAT) team in our Tallinn office! You would play a vital role in communication between compliance, product, and our customers – helping to ensure that the customer journey for high value payments is both professional and effortless. We are searching for candidates ready for a hybrid role, with in-depth knowledge on compliance procedures regarding source of funds or wealth documentation.
In this role, you would be working within compliance and customer support standards in order to collect information for – and approve – low to medium risk large payments. This involves a consistent feedback loop between the product and enhanced due diligence teams, as we work to develop this role into what it needs to be for our customers. As a Large Transfers Support Specialist, cross-collaboration is key: you could expect shifts that are evenly split between compliance tasks and customer support responsibilities. This role also targets both consumer and business customers, so we are searching for candidates with a strong ability to adapt tone and regulatory requirements per case handling.
Our HAT Mission:
- Striving for our customers to get all of the care and information they need when making their high value payments
- Ensuring that we offer an excellent customer support experience and specialized attention at all times we are available
- Actively collaborating with the product team to constantly improve the high value payment flow for the customer interface
- Reviewing source of funds documents, as well as communicating alongside various departments to guarantee an optimal speed for transfers
- Constantly looking for new solutions to develop the HAT team based on the customers’ needs
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Make an Impact – You’ll fuel this revolution as the first point of contact for our customers, using your voice to guide them and take ownership over cases to increase your product knowledge and find a resolution for the customer. You’ll also be reviewing high value payments on a consistent basis, which pushes us closer to Mission Zero. We’re all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn’t just a job to us!
- Be Yourself – We’re looking for team members who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We’re a data driven company and we all have performance metrics to maintain, but we don’t believe in scripts or dress codes and we embrace everyone for who they are. We’re not interested in drama, only good Karma!
- Work Globally – Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We’re 2400+ Wisers strong, with over 70 nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Our customers come first and we make no compromises on this, but we also take care of our teams and leave ego at the door!
- Inspire Teams – With your ideas, knowledge, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you’ll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whether you’re starting a side project from scratch or working with a product team to offer expert customer insight on a feature – whatever the mission, we get it done!
What we’re looking for:
- You’re already based in Estonia
- At least three years of experience in customer support and/or two years of experience in compliance or banking is required to apply
- A strong drive to assist our customers and offer a specialized experience, particularly with high value customers of a potentially vulnerable nature
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – though we are looking to expand in other languages, as well!
- Flexibility. This team supports regions across the world, so the shifts are later in the day. This team works Monday-Friday, with shifts from 10am-6pm and later, with the latest shift being 2pm-10pm. There are also mandatory weekend shifts at a set amount per month. Please keep in mind that these times can change with the needs of our customers, so we’re specifically looking for flexibility and a desire to work later shifts (your first month or so would be a regular 9am-5pm schedule while you complete your training.)
- Comprehensive multi-tasking, with an ability to adapt in changing environments in line with a complex product, as well as make difficult decisions as an independent Wiser
- Attention to detail – up to and including frequent reviews of financial documents (ie: source of funds) to ensure that we are always meeting compliance regulations
- An investment in the ownership aspects of customer care, with initiative to dive into new challenges with enthusiasm and initiative
- Independent and self-motivated problem solving with a desire to work in an autonomous environment
- You’re a team-player. You’re straight up and honest. You’re able to own up to your mistakes and you follow through when you say you will, accepting and embracing feedback as a learning opportunity
- Most importantly – you understand that having a great working culture is everyone’s responsibility, so you treat everyone with respect, you always give a helping hand, and you let our values guide you
- You’ve got at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You’re great at the keyboard and your typing speed is at least 35 words-per-minute
- This is NOT a remote position, this is a full-time position located in Tallinn, Estonia
- The HAT team is a great place to develop your skills and understanding of compliance, product, and specialized customer support. With our hand-in-hand development and mutual goals, you will have a lot of exposure to other teams and how they relate to improving Wise, for each and every customer that seeks to make their high value transfers with our service!
- PS! If you’re interested in the position, please apply by submitting your CV in English, and answering the application questions.
- We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.