- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Product Management
At Wiz, we move quickly. We’ve set the record for the fastest first year revenue growth of any tech startup, the fastest company to acquire 15% of the Fortune 500 as customers, and the fastest company to reach $1B (and then $6B) in valuation. Most importantly, we provide the fastest ROI of any security product – Wiz connects to the entire multi-cloud environment within 15 minutes and identifies the specific infiltration vectors that make clouds susceptible to a breach in under 24 hours so organizations of all sizes and industries can rapidly identify and remove the most critical risks in AWS, Azure, GCP, and Kubernetes. Join us as we help organizations create secure cloud environments that accelerate their businesses.
As the Strategic Events Manager, you have a passion for planning, producing, and executing both in-person and virtual conferences and trade shows. In this role your primary focus will be placed on the planning and execution of physical, virtual and hybrid event experiences through engagement with a variety of stakeholders. You will have oversight for logistics management inclusive of onsite support, meeting space, F&B, communications, off-site events, tours and recreational activities and ground transportation for all of Wiz global.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide strategic and creative event marketing consultation, design and management to a variety of activities
- Execute innovative strategies at both in-person and virtual events that promote the company, build and enhance brand eminence, generate leads, and develop relationships
- Manage and team with Field Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management and Communications on the events planning team for events and projects
- Manage end-to-end logistics for assigned proprietary and third-party events, including budget, contract terms, registration process, food and beverage, venue research, registration support, entertainment, conference booth production, transportation, among others
- Collaborate cross-functionally with appropriate marketing teams to ensure cross-channel optimization, appropriate subject matter experts are engaged, and that program launches are maximized for the broadest reach and resulting success factors
- Project management, including the ability to manage multiple projects with varying due dates simultaneously, identify dependencies, and coordinate across other channels, in accordance with established milestones
- Liaise on digital presence, social promotion and public relations to support events
- Provide follow up reporting related to ROI around the event
What You’ll Bring:
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of five years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce and other MarTech is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.