- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
At Wiz, we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture. Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprise company in Sequoia Capital’s portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
In this role, you will report to the director of enterprise sales, EMEA & APJC. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on our customer’s business needs. Our priority is building a secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. We do that by learning their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate.
- Process and detail-oriented. Do well at updating your SFDC accounts.
- Good standing relationships with previous sales operation teams
- Able to provide consulting and professional advice
- You listen to the customer and adjust based on their needs
- Able to pivot in a meeting vs. sticking to a script
- Team player - selling is a team sport
- Able to hit target year after year
- Experience in enterprise sales and selling to C-level executives
- SaaS experience
- Security/cloud security domain expertise
- Start-up experience
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.