- Pryor, OK
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Services
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
- We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive, and curious problem-solver to join us as Product Insights & Analytics at Xapo.
- Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
As Product Insights & Analytics you will be responsible to:
- Solve business and product problems with data: query and process data, provide reports, summarize and visualize data.
- Be proactive in helping the product & marketing decision making process by ensuring everybody has the needed data and information available.
- Ask the questions to understand the needs and come up with timely solutions that meet those needs while making sure that the insights are reliable, precise and accurate.
- Define goals, metrics, KPIs, and develop dashboards to visualize the marketing and user funnels and how customers engage with the product.
- Help your team and stakeholders develop their KPIs and self-serve dashboards.
- Assess the impact of marketing campaigns, releases of new features and other product decisions.
- Derive insights from our customers’ behaviour & journey to grow and optimize our marketing efforts, improve our product and retention, identify optimal communication channels and strategies.
- Work with business teams to design, analyse and interpret experiments that help improve product and marketing metrics. Generate data-driven hypotheses and advocate on testing best practices, contributing to accelerating our testing cycles.
- Develop and maintain models to predict customer engagement, LTV and retention.
- Proficiency with relevant analytics tools (e.g. Python or R), including at least one SQL dialect.
- Experience in designing and analysing A/B tests and experiments of varying degrees of complexity.
- Mastery of at least one data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, Data Studio)
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Nice to have skills
- Work experience with Amplitude, Segment.
- Fintech Experience
- Work experience with the Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Dataflow, TensorFlow, Data Catalog.
- Work/project experience with big data and advanced programming languages.
- Work experience with AWS tools to process data (DMS, Glue, Pipeline, Kinesis, Lambda, etc).
- Experience using Java, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, NiFi and Map Reduce.
- Experience with or advanced courses on data science and machine learning.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
- Ownership mentality.
Why work for xapo?
- Impact globally, work remotely.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.