- Date Posted
- Dec. 8, 2021
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
- We are looking for a Senior FP&A Lead to join our small but dynamic FP&A finance team in Xapo.
- You will own the financial forecasting modelling tool and assist the business in making important strategic management business decisions.
- You will also be responsible for running the operating expenses budget cycle across all of our cost centres and deliver half yearly budgets for management sign off.
- You will also own the end to end vendor life cycle and ensure you critically assess vendor spend in line with strategic operational objectives.
As part of your monthly responsibilities you will also be expected to deliver various management reporting requirements including budget v actual expenses analysis by cost centre, key business KPIs etc. For that you will have experience with tools such as Tableau or Looker to facilitate that.
Other duties include:
- Financial Forecasting
- Operating expenses budgeting and reporting
- Advising on strategic planning and business planning
- Creating cost allocation rules and being able to provide a value added service to management for decision making purposes
- Contribution, margin and cost analysis
- Creating financial reports for internal and external company requirements
- Providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Supporting in finance projects
- This is a senior role in a growing company that will in future also include supervising a finance team
- CIMA qualified or equivalent
- 5+ years PQE
- Experience with Tableau or Looker reporting tools
- Experience in cost analysis and strategic reporting
- Experience in Financial planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Anaplan or similar tool
- Keen interest in developing industries such as Blockchain technology or Bitcoin (preferred not essential)
- Technically adept with knowledge and experience in sophisticated accounting systems (Netsuite experience an advantage)
- Experience in IPO (preferred not essential)
- Experience in preparing board reports (preferred not essential)
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for xapo?
- Impact globally, work remotely.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.