- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Professional Services
Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
- We’re looking for an Iteration Lead to work with two cross-functional delivery teams called Stream-Aligned Teams (SATs) from the Team Topologies.
- You will mentor, facilitate, guide, and coach cross-functional teams to become high performing teams.
- We are looking for a problem solver, proactive, having visionary ideas that like to get challenges in a dynamic and sometimes chaotic environment.
- You will have to keep alignment with the Management Team and the Enterprise Agile Coach.
You will facilitate resolution of impediments and study organizational dynamics, in order to support and grow SATs health and consistently drive productivity and product quality. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Enables & optimises team cohesion & flow
- Continually seeks to identify and remove all impediments to optimize work throughput in the team
- Promotes a working environment of trust & transparency
- Facilitates exploration & alignment on team ways of working, including sprint & story lifecycles, approach to quality, key ceremonies, team norms, etc.
- Liaises with other teams to manage dependencies
- Takes the lead in onboarding of new team members
- Champions agile principles and encourages team members to adopt sound agile delivery practices & seek opportunities for continuous improvement
Tracks team metrics
- Works with Enterprise agile coach and team leads on the team to setup & maintain information radiators that show project & team health, to team members and external stakeholders
- Making sure teams have their OKRs set up and rely on them
- Tracks standard team metrics. These may include burndown charts, velocity reports, release planning and defect metrics.
- Helps the team & stakeholders make adjustments & improvements to plans & processes, based on key metrics & trends
- Leads Iteration / Sprint level activities
- Coach the team in having an effective and efficient daily stand-ups
- Facilitates sprint planning & estimation
- Supports prioritisation and scope management
- Maintains the sprint board for the team
- Facilitates team retrospectives
- Facilitates sprint demos / showcases
- Tracks and communicates sprint & project metrics using Jira Cloud
- Keeps the team and stakeholder groups informed of changes, issues and results
Iteration Lead Performance Evaluation
- Quarterly assessment by SAT members
- Team Satisfaction Score - How would you rate your experience interacting with the Iteration Lead?
- NPS - How likely would you recommend the Iteration Lead to another team?
- CES - Customer Effort Score - How hard is it to work with the Iteration Lead?
- 2-3 years of work experience in the application of Agile principles and Scrum framework.
- Experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple teams.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships at all levels in a distributed environment.
- Understand Lean Agile Software Development, DoD and release management.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Strong communication/presentation skills to effectively interact with everyone
- Used to work with Jira Cloud, Confluence Cloud and, Miro
- Sensibilise to remote work problematic and advocate for efficient asynchronous communication
- Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for xapo?
- Impact globally, work remotely.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.